Group leader of the team "Nanomedicines for the treatment of severe diseases". Institut Galien Paris-Saclay, Univ. Paris-Saclay, CNRS UMR 8612, Faculté de Pharmacie, Châtenay-Malabry, France.
 CNRS Director of Research. Institut Galien Paris-Saclay, Univ. Paris-Saclay, CNRS UMR 8612, Faculté de Pharmacie, Châtenay-Malabry, France.
 Habilitation Thesis to conduct research. From macromolecular synthesis to advanced nanoparticulate systems for drug delivery. Committee: B. Charleux, P. Couvreur, E. Fattal, J.M.J. Fréchet, R.S. Langer, S. Lecommandoux, J.-C. Leroux, K. Matyjaszewski.
 CNRS Researcher. Institut Galien Paris-Sud (w/ Pr. P. Couvreur), CNRS UMR 8612, Faculté de Pharmacie de Châtenay-Malabry, Univ. Paris-Sud. CNRS researcher first class since 2011.
 Postdoctoral fellowship. Department of Chemistry, Univ. of Warwick, UK (w/ Pr. D.M. Haddleton). Synthesis of polymer-peptide/protein bioconjugates by living radical polymerization (Marie-Curie Fellowship IEF grant).
 PhD in Chemistry and Physical Chemistry of Polymers. Laboratory of Polymer Chemistry, Univ. Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France (w/ Pr. B. Charleux). Nitroxide-mediated polymerization in homogeneous and aqueous dispersed media. Arkema grant.
 Master's degree in Chemistry and Physical Chemistry of Polymers. Laboratory of Polymer Chemistry, Univ. Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France.
 Master’s degree in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. Ecole Supérieure de Chimie Organique et Minérale (ESCOM), Cergy-Pontoise, France.
Our current research activities are multidisciplinary and lie from organic chemistry and polymer synthesis to nanoparticulate systems and biomedical applications. In particular, our interests are focused on: (i) the design of multifunctional biodegradable nanoparticles for cell imaging and active molecular/cell targeting purposes; (ii) the development of well-defined molecular/polymer prodrug nanoparticles and (iii) controlled polymerization techniques from both fundamental and applied standpoints; particularly concerning their application for the synthesis of biodegradable vinyl polymers and innovative biomaterials.
125 International peer-reviewed publications. See the complete publication list.
14 Book chapters
6 Patents (Arkema, Unilever, Sanofi, LFB, CNRS, Univ Paris-Saclay)
79 Oral communications including 44 invited, 1 Keynote and 2 Plenary lectures.
32 Invited seminars
85+ Posters mainly in international congresses
Journals, Memberships, Awards
- Associate Editor of Chemistry of Materials (ACS)
- Advisory Board Member of Macromolecules (ACS)
- Advisory Board Member of ACS Macro Letters (ACS)
- Advisory Board Member of Polymer Chemistry (RSC)
- Advisory Board Member of Regenerative Biomaterials (Oxford Academic)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- French Polymer Society (GFP)
- French Chemical Society (SCF)
- 2023: Prix des Innovateurs de la Région Île-de-France
- 2019: Biomacromolecules/Macromolecules Young Investigator Award
- 2018: Prix Novacap de l'Académie des Sciences
- 2017: Polymer Chemistry Lectureship award
- 2016: French Polymer Society (GFP) / French Chemical Society (SCF) award